1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup diced carrot
1/2 cup diced broccoli
1/2 cup diced cauliflower
1/2 cup sliced zucchini
1/2 cup sliced summer squash
1/4 cup milk
1 avocado, diced
1/2 cup feta cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place olive oil and vegetables in large oven safe skillet and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Crack eggs into bowl and whisk. Stir milk into egg mixture.
3. Pour egg mixture into pan over vegetables, do not stir. Let sit on medium heat until egg mixture is slightly firm (may still be liquid on top). Add diced avocado and feta cheese to top.
4. Place pan directly in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
5. Let frittata sit until cool. Slice 5-7 ways (for as many days/week as needed). Pack individually for a quick grab-and-go breakfast. Pair with side of fruit and enjoy!
**Time Saving Tip: Choose your favorite mixed vegetables from the frozen section at the grocery store and simply add to pan to save time slicing and dicing vegetables.