Three Bean Salad
Updated: Jun 7, 2018
Enjoy some plant powered protein with this tasty, fiber rich recipe!
1/2 red onion
1/2 large english cucumber, large
1/2 bunch fresh parsley
1, 15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1, 15 oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1, 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Thinly slice the red onion. Add to large bowl.
2. Quarter the cucumber, remove the seeds, and dice. Add to bowl with red onion.
3. Use a fork to remove leaves from parsley, then finely chop and add to bowl.
4. Add beans to bowl.
5. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper. Whisk together.
6. Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
Recipe modified and retrieved from Tasty website.